Party Play

Party Play
Crazy-assed biker couple making the most out of life before the reaper visits. No holds barred, no standards, without limits! The ride, the party, the friends and family are what it's all about! Let's have some fun!

The Chopper

The Chopper

One of her Shows

One of her Shows

In Party Mode!

In Party Mode!
@ Hogs & Heifers in Vegas

Monday, December 28, 2009

Bikers never seem to amaze me!

Like most of you, I'll bet the extended family is still hanging around and you can't wait to get your life, privacy and normal lifestyle back! We'll us either! Yesterday, I just had to hop on the scoot and blow the stink off! I hopped on out to the Desert Rose Cantina on Old Hwy 80 in Arlington. It was an awesome sunny day with just a little chill. I wore a light leather jacket. It was plenty. Upon pulling up to the DRC, there were about 8 HD Baggers and couple of nice choppers. When I walked up, I was greated by three of the bikers who visited and chatted with me about my Victory, the choppers and normal BS. Really great people. Friendly, interested and genuine. Even invited me to ride back to the Valley with em and on a ride next weekend.

Bikers are simply cool, honest, transparent and genuine! Ain't it great?!

No comments: